Companies seek business valuations for corporate governance or regulatory reasons, or management review for critical input for decision making process. In these instances the company is at a critical moment in its life. It may be planning a major acquisition, resolving a shareholder, or joint venture dispute, seeking to reduce the gap between intrinsic and market value.
Your Company May Require:
- A fairness opinion on a transaction is to satisfy regulatory requirements or corporate governance concerns.
- Independent and objective advice, to determine the right price to pay or accept for a business.
- Valuations of unlisted companies, businesses, shareholdings, goodwill, know-how, brands and other intangible assets.
- Advice for Joint Ventures / Alliances on equity splits at formation or exit in an independent or advocate role.
- Support for litigation or arbitration, particularly expert witness and adjudication work in business valuation disputes.
- Valuation opinions for unquoted debt or equity instruments.
- Valuations of intangible assets or intellectual property such as brands, know-how, trademarks, customer lists, intellectual property rights (IPR) and goodwill for commercial, tax or regulatory (IFRS / US GAAP ) reasons.
- Valuations for regulatory purposes e.g. Takeover Code, the Companies Act.
- Purchase Price Allocation for IFRS & US GAAP.
- Impairment review of assets for IFRS & US GAAP.
- Complex valuations including highly-leveraged businesses and international projects.
- Investment decision analysis.
- Maximizing tax benefits for individuals and organizations.