A Public Limited Company is a Company whose shares are publicly traded in the stock exchange. It requires a minimum of 3 directors to form a Public Company. It has all the advantages of a Private Limited Company.
Fill our request form
Discuss with our Experts
Now register your Public Limited Company at ₹ 39,700 in just 4 steps
- Limited Liability of Share Holders
- Ability to raise large amount of capital
- Separate legal entity and perpetual succession
- High borrowing capacity
- Easy transferability of shares
- Copy of PAN
- ID Proof (Voters ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card)
- Address proof (Bank Statement/EB Bill/Telephone/Mobile Bill) not older than 2 months
- Rent Agreement/NOC from Owner
- Khatha/Property Tax paid challan
Apply now !