Finmatrix provide specialized services towards our external audit and advisory clients which includes review of internal controls covering financial and operational areas and analytics aimed to provide value to client and audit, and efficiency.
More About Internal Control
We work with our clients to transition or transform the internal controls environment from a critical action oriented to meet the baseline requirements to a strategic and optimized risk management framework. FSICA professionals work according to professional and regulatory standards when reviewing and reporting on our clients’ financial information and controls and are dedicated to audit quality. We strive to bring insight to our engagements and provide assurance to our external audit and advisory clients along with enhanced value.
Key Features of Internal Control
- Designing of Internal Financial Controls and identifying opportunities for process optimization and building efficiency.
- Testing of Internal Financial Controls for implementation and operating effectiveness of controls.
- Attestation of Internal Controls over financial reporting for SOX 404 requirements or IFC reporting requirements as per the Companies Act of 2013.
- Using analytics to monitor key transactional data controls, identify & validate risk relationships, data visualization of multidimensional risk universe, employing inductive discovery techniques to validate risk criteria, and validation on the population data.
- Using analytical techniques to evaluate management override of controls and assess fraud consideration, e.g., analyze journal entries to detect characteristics of audit interest and employ a risk-based sampling approach to identify journal entries for further testing.