Recent years have seen major changes in financial reporting structure in India. The companies have to deal with complex accounting issues and new regulatory compliance requirements namely introduction of new standards, guidance notes, Expert Advisory Committee (EAC) opinions, XBRL, Companies Act 2013 and Ind AS. Generally, companies are not geared up to tackle these matters because of time constraints and bandwidth issues in the accounting and finance function. Accounting and financial reporting implications need to be appropriately documented to provide comfort to senior management, audit committees, auditors and regulators.
Accounting and Financial Reporting Solutions
- Preparation of formal technical accounting memo on behalf of management of the company.
- Technical assistance in complex accounting issues and events such as mergers and acquisitions, consolidation, stock options, deferred tax, forward contract/ derivative accounting, implementation of hedge accounting etc.
- Assistance in compilation of information required for audit purposes and participation in discussion with auditors/ audit readiness support.
- Preparation of accounting manual
- Fixed assets recording and register maintenance.
- Financial statement preparation and compilation.
- Accounting retainership arrangements.
- End to end XBRL conversion services.
- CFO support services.