Every Manufacturer if dutiable excisable products.
Key Features of Excise Duty
- First and second stage merchants (counting maker’s stops and shippers) wanting to issue Cenvatable receipts.
- Persons holding distribution centers for putting away non-obligation paid products.
- Persons who acquire excisable products for profiting end-use based exception.
- Exporter-producers under refund/security method; Export Oriented Units and EPZ units which have connection with the residential economy (through DTA deals or acquisition of obligation free inputs).
- Customs Registration No. (BIN No.)
- Directorate General Foreign Trade
- Import Export Code No.
- Central Sale Tax No.
- State Sale Tax No.
- Registrar of Companies Index No.
- PAN Card of the Applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
- Premises map
- Date of starting of business
- Estimated Value of Plant & Machinery
- Goods to be manufactured/ traded
- Bank Account details
- List of Directors
- Address Proof of All Directors
- Address Proof of authorized signatory
- Address Proof of factory
- Board Resolution in favour of Authorised Signatory
- MOA & AOA